Household mold can be dangerous to your health. Which is why our mold remediation services are key to keeping your family safe.
To show the importance of mold removal, take a look at the side affects of mold. According to WebMD, “In some cases, black mold in your home can make you sick, especially if you have allergies or asthma. Whether or not you’re allergic to molds, mold exposure can irritate your eyes, skin, throat and lungs.”
Our Mold Remediation Process in Fort Collins
A mold issue is always a moisture problem. Moisture problems are caused by water damage from floods, broken pipes, and failed appliances. Also, moisture can come from on-going and unnoticed leaks in pipes, roofs, doors or windows.
Naturally, a high level of humidity causes fungus growth, while lower levels increase the release of mold spores. Since leaks are the easiest to spot, this is one of the first indications that you may have mold in your home. If you discover mold, you will want to get rid of it before it becomes an extensive problem.
The purpose of a mold inspection is to locate potential mold infestations, determine the cause and provide information for an effective remediation (removal) plan. A mold inspection is a visual inspection of a property for mold and conditions that may cause mold.
The inspection also includes moisture readings of construction materials, including exterior walls, interior walls, floors, cabinets, shower enclosures, crawl space and concrete slabs. Rapid Dry Restoration uses state-of-the-art technology to detect excessive moisture in construction materials, the primary cause of indoor mold problems.
We focus on both short- and long-term solutions for eliminating dangerous mold in your house or business, including:
- Fort Collins site evaluation and initial mold / indoor air quality testing
- Dangerous, or toxic, mold site identification
- Providing solutions and cost estimates
- Cross-contamination prevention
- Removing & remediating mold based on industry best practices
- Structural drying & dehumidification of affected areas
- HVAC cleaning and sterilization
- Decontamination & disposal of mold and affected areas
Post Testing, After Remediation
- Re-testing to insure mold problem solved & remediation successful
- Restoration of all mold affected areas
Certified Mold Removal for Your Home or Business.
Call for fast friendly service (970) 670-7885.
Got questions? Call or contact us here.